Monday, July 9, 2012

In this short movie we explain the simple message of the 'O efeito beija-flor' or the Hummingbird effect:

The Hummingbird Effect
According to the Tupi-Guarani legend once upon a time there was a big fire in the forest. All the animals ran away to a safer place. The hummingbird, though, kept flying over the flaming forest back and forward.
What are you doing hummingbird? Asked the animal’s concerned.
-        I am bringing water from the river to extinguish the fire!
But that is a crazy thing to do – thought the animals.
-        You are too small... it will never work! Give it up...
-        That is true – said de hummingbird – but I have to try for this is the only thing I can do. I am just doing my share...
If everybody would take their responsebility, the world would be a better place to live. The Hummingbird Effect is an initiative of Barce Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment